How to Play Cryptocurrency Poker
Bitcoin has set a trend for the further development of cryptocurrencies. A few years ago, you used only fiat money for betting in online casino games. Today, for playing online poker, cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular, as they are in great demand despite several incidents affecting their capitalization and exchange rate. Many online gambling platforms successfully accept cryptocurrencies and carry out financial transactions, ensuring the complete anonymity of gamblers.
Cryptocurrency Poker Features
Some online gambling establishments accept cryptocurrencies as deposits only – at the same time, fiat money is used for bets. The advantage of such online casinos is that you can use your cryptocurrency savings.
On the other hand, there are poker rooms that are based on blockchain technology. Choosing such gaming platforms to play online poker for cryptocurrency, you will discover the following advantages:
- You will be ensured complete anonymity and confidentiality of the transmitted data.
- Fast payouts of money won. All payments through the blockchain are carried out as quickly as possible and without the participation of third parties.
- By playing online poker cryptocurrency, you will avoid paying transaction fees.
- Full security, since the blockchain is a distributed database. No participant is able to change the blockchain, even the owner of a poker room.
- The best sites offer generous bonuses including no-deposit options.
How to Start Playing Cryptocurrency Poker?
You need to subscribe to the poker room first. As mentioned above, there are regular casino websites accepting cryptocurrency deposits as well as poker rooms based on blockchain technology. In the first case, you need to go through the regular registration process, indicating personal data. During the registration, you also need to choose cryptocurrency as a payment method. Many online casinos accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and many other popular cryptocurrencies.
As for blockchain-based poker rooms, you do not need to provide personal data when registering. Just choose the appropriate payment method – one of the supported cryptocurrencies. Your profile will be associated with its cryptocurrency e-wallet.
Such platforms offer a wide selection of poker chips. Your success will depend on your luck and personal gaming skills.
Best Online Platforms to Play Cryptocurrency Poker
Cryptocurrencies are still the best way to deal with regulators and legal representatives in many regions. We selected three legitimate poker rooms offering the best conditions of the game and generous bonuses:
- Crypto Poker Club is the most popular poker room judging by traffic. Bitcoin and Ethereum are accepted.
- SwC Poker is a large blockchain-based cryptocurrency poker platform offering many types of poker including some exotic versions.
- NitrogenSports was created as a cryptocurrency bookmaker. However, today it includes several versions of poker. The VIP program is the highlight of this online service.
Cryptocurrency poker is an excellent choice for those who live in regions where playing poker online is prohibited by law.